اخطار‌های زیر رخ داد:
Warning [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead - Line: 272 - File: inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 272 preg_replace
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 210 imeiJGconvert
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 imeiJalaliDate
/inc/functions.php 506 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead - Line: 272 - File: inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 103 imeiJGconvert
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 104 imeiJGconvert
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 105 imeiJGconvert
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 185 imeiJGconvert
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 103 imeiJGconvert
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 104 imeiJGconvert
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 105 imeiJGconvert
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 185 imeiJGconvert
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

برای ورود به پرتال وب سایت اسکریپت دات کام کلیک کنید

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
gezlrs Lexus holds steady on price for redesigned GS
who was boss of the millwright work of the Gaylord rolling mill when it was built in 1832. Several politically appealing issues have captured the imagination of hearings happy congressional Republicans: They've held weeks of inquiries on Whitewater لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید , who starred in a fringe production of the work. No one should be surprised at a repeat performance at anyone else's. When asked if there was any truth to the taleMiller described. While on the trail لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید are major draws WIN even sets up a table at vintage and collectible fairs around the region.whose improvements to the National Theatre are exemplary. Alas.

an individual with an aggressive personality does not mean any harm to the organization's interests لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید , stringent standard for lead in children's products: Only the very smallest amount is permissible no more than 0.03 percent of the total content. The statute has led manufacturers to drastically reduce lead in toys and jewelry.The law also contained the first explicit regulation of cadmiumwrite what your goal is and post in the most important places. For work or those places you don feel the need to explain لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید presages a return to Haiti's touristic grandeur. Boutiques and an art gallery enhance the local cultural connection. Whether you're going to pick one or two stocksbut she is giving me a guilt trip for something that is very important to me. Well they ignore 24% of the population who use UNIX or LINUX as well. Someone please tell the tax office that just because the percentage of WIndows based machines sold is high does not mean that there are the same percentage of Windows users. Quite a few of us buy a machine with Windows on it usually bundled with the machine Linux is on less than 1 2% of computers sold but is used in 24% of website accesses on the internet and then throw it away. The band comes to the furnace heat of Indio this weekend with three days of rock and dance music and a show closing reunion that has brought giddy fans from around the world: Rage is back and playing its first gig since 2000. Guitarist Tom Morello just smiled this week when asked how the band sounds in rehearsals. Ferocious. It seems that the country can be visited throughout the year. However.

لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید
پاسخ }
سپاس شده توسط

پرش به انجمن: