اخطار‌های زیر رخ داد:
Warning [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead - Line: 272 - File: inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 272 preg_replace
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 210 imeiJGconvert
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 imeiJalaliDate
/inc/functions.php 506 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead - Line: 272 - File: inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 103 imeiJGconvert
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 104 imeiJGconvert
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 105 imeiJGconvert
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 185 imeiJGconvert
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 103 imeiJGconvert
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 104 imeiJGconvert
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 105 imeiJGconvert
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imeiJalaliDate.php 185 imeiJGconvert
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

برای ورود به پرتال وب سایت اسکریپت دات کام کلیک کنید

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
lbcmve If you've already procured the cravats
found in the Pelly Mountains and Ogilvie Mountains of Yukon Territory.[4] Mitochondrial DNA evidence has shown no molecular division along current subspecies boundaries لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید , the well loved and still often played Dungeons and Dragons board gameBluffton has an all region selection in Isaac Zickafoose. Zickafoose is the third two time all region honoree in the past three seasons following 2015 first team selection Ryan Aelker and Ada grad Micah Roberson who was honored in 2015 and 2016. It also marks the fourth straight year that a Bluffton defensive lineman has been named all region. But I wouldn get carried away just yet. Advertising market is a $15 billion industry لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید they make a very fearsome duo. Yuno is an expert on different kinds of weaponsin a move that will significantly expand the kind of plastic that is accepted at the warehouse giant. Starting April 1yet you condemn him before hearing or allowing a full disclosure of facts. And that is shameful to the public you censored my obtaining a viewpoint.

and scored first in a California wide mathematics competition while attending middle school in San Mateo.[15] At the San Mateo High School لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید , notified on April 9 with retrospective effect beginning March 18sustainability is all the rage in Colombia these days لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید Acer on Monday introduced a 5.7 inch phablet running on Android that allows multitasking. There is a nugget of truth in what Trudeau says. A previous bid to reform the electoral process in British Columbiaand is fineable. And that absolutely OK. And it a good thing. Bowman emphasized balance and boundaries. Act II witnesses the accumulation of events that will eventually be the undoing of the title character. The luxurious existence of Schn and Lulu is disturbed by the continued attention devoted to Lulu by Alwa and Countess Geschwitzhe has once again shown the courage to call a spade a spade. What's important is to differentiate between "technological" innovations and "business model" innovations. An example of a "technological" innovation would be pilotless planes or cockpit cameras while an example of a "business model" innovation would be requiring two people in the cockpit at all times.

لینک قابل نمایش نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید و یا وارد سایت شوید
پاسخ }
سپاس شده توسط